Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Tipping the scale....

So when I woke up this morning the first thing I did was weight myself. Of course after I went potty because that's what everyone says to do. The scale I use is broken and it is off by like 10lbs I think. So although I was tipping the scale, I still had to add to it to get a better idea of what it actually is. Maybe I should let the lady at the doctor's office weigh me next time. Poor girl, I never let her and her charts are probably all messed up.



I woke up late this morning so I didn't eat breakfast. I know I know....it's the most important meal of the day. Well, I would rather sleep. Work was better than yesterday. Definately made more money which is nice for bills coming up. I ate a cup of chicken noodle soup and a half of an egg salad sandwich for lunch. Blah!



Ang invited me to Quizzo tonight. I think it will be fun. Drinks and quiz questions to win money...AWESOME!! Lots of tempation coming my way. Drinks have tons of calories and all hell will break loose on my waist line if I eat any of that bar food. I hate sticking out though. I hate bieng the only girl at the table eating a salad while everyone else is chowing down on wings and burgers. Ugh.



I am saving this post and I will finish it tonight after Quizzo. I have to meet Dara to do the project for Techniques class.

Back. Well the project went good. Except for the billion mic checks that we had to do. Then it was off to Quizzo, after the fire alarm stopped going off in my apartment of course. I can't just leave Kanah because it hurts her ears.

Finally made it to quizzo and watched Her and Him all over the place. When I go out, I usually realize that I am alone and how much I long for that close connection with someone. To roll over in the middle of the night and have someone to hold you after a bad dream. I connect this to my weight. It could be because my self-esteem has been so low....but same thing I guess.

Nothing else right now, Happy reading, ACLove

No comments:

Post a Comment